Above & Beyond
This is our most comprehensive wedding planning package specifically designed for clients that have larger and more intensive wedding plans than a standard ceremony & reception. This could mean anything from weddings held in non-traditional locations where we have to start from the ground up, to wedding weekends with extra events like welcome receptions, Sangeets, Baraats, morning-after brunches, and more! It also could also simply be a good fit for the couples that want a lot more time for planning the key details. We are the experts to handle all the important events for your dream wedding weekend! Rates are based on the scope of your wedding and event needs.
- Email and text message assistance with wedding etiquette advice, planning, vendor ideas, and all your questions
- Up to 40 hours of in-person, phone, or video chat meetings throughout the wedding planning process, scheduled in advance based upon mutual availability. Additional hours may be added on at an hourly rate.
- Access to a folder of exclusive tools, checklists, and helpful information.
- Customized referrals to match you with the very best wedding professionals for your budget, style, and personality
- A custom planning checklist and provide you with guidance along the journey
- Monthly email, phone, or text check-ins for what needs to be accomplished
- Contact with and attendance at applicable meetings with your wedding vendors
- A comprehensive budget based on your priorities and track spending
- Negotiation and review all your vendor contracts (the main point of contact for all vendors if desired)
- A master design document for each of your event’s decor elements
- Recommendations for all necessary wedding professionals who will bring your design to life
- Creation of layout design, determining the best placement for tables, chairs, and other items for each event.
- Guest RSVP management if desired
- Assistance with development of a Seating Chart
- Assistance with wording and ordering of your Stationery Suite including Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, and other signage
- Pick-up, stuffing, stamping, and mailing of invitations (ask about details and restrictions)
- Assistance with reserving hotel accommodations and setting up room blocks for guests
- Attendance and direction at each of your wedding events like the Welcome Reception, Sangeet, Baraat, Day-After Brunch or other events that weekend.
- Attendance and direction (with officiant) at ceremony rehearsal (2 hour maximum)
- Assistance with pick up and delivery of any last minute wedding items (based upon availability)
- Emily McMahon, owner of Soirée, coordinating your wedding events.
- An additional Event Coordinator provided during peak points of the wedding day
- A full wedding emergency kit with everything you might need during the weekend
- Soirée arrival at venue prior to any vendors – greet them and make sure they have everything they need for each event.
- Check in with the wedding couple and the wedding party, to make sure they are comfortable and have everything they need to begin getting ready for the day
- Set up programs, escort cards, place cards, photos, menu cards, guest book, cake cutting utensils, champagne flutes, and any other simple décor for each of the events + ceremony & reception
- Assist with distribution of wedding flowers, helping to pin on boutonnieres and hand out corsages & bouquets
- Lighting of any candles in a timely fashion
- Help to make sure family & wedding party are in place to help the photographer capture the memories you want
- Assist Photographer(s)/Videographers with staging the “First Look” if the couple is seeing each other before the ceremony begins
- Instruction for your host, hostess, ushers, and other attendants when necessary
- Manage wedding party and facilitate their march down the aisle ensuring flowers are held correctly, timing is impeccable, and that all attire is in proper order
- Assistance with transportation of items that need to be taken to the reception site (restrictions apply)
- Offer the chance for wedding couples to view the reception venue before guests come in
- Assistance with wedding dress bustle, so your friends and family don’t have to be crawling on the ground trying to adjust your dress!
- Arrange grand entrance into the reception coordinated with DJ or emcee
- Assist and cue the wedding couple, wedding party, and both families through the reception activities coordinated with catering team and entertainment (cake cutting, toasts, dances, etc.)
- Ensure the wedding couple is able to sit and enjoy their meal. We also do our best to ensure they are fed & hydrated throughout the entire day as well
- Coordinate the collection of gifts and keepsakes received at wedding to be delivered to a pre-arranged location
- Ensure all vendors receive your final payments as needed
- Pack up items like guest book, photos, cake cutting utensils, champagne flutes, and other personal items are taken to a pre-arranged location
- Work with the venue to ensure clean up is complete on our end, making sure nothing is left behind, all décor is cleared, and ensure vendors have everything they need for take-down